Tuesday 17 March 2020

Progress!

The Indoor Bucket List is making some progress, though not in the garden:too wet. Making the sourdough starter has met with a couple of setbacks: the floor and water option dried into an unappetising lump, the second go was a ‘nonstarter’ because I bought the wrong sort of yoghurt, which  then ended up as yesterday’s dessert. Today’s attempt will be Betty Crocker’s recipe which requires regular yeast. Wish me luck. 

I’ve picked the banner, and will begin sorting out fabric once I’ve got the starter on the rise. 

I’ve finished the Labour Party Newsletter and it’s ready for approval by the Exec Committee, so I’m ahead of the game. Eleven weeks five days to go. 







I’m writing this whilst watching Silent Witness.series 16 Episode 2, 




No comments:

Post a Comment